For most of us, we don’t need a premium LinkedIn account indefinitely. Whether you just wanted to try out the premium version or you have already found your dream job, we’ll show you how to cancel your LinkedIn subscription.
Also, once you have canceled your paid subscription, you will still have a free LinkedIn account. Additionally, your premium features will be available until the end of the billing cycle.
How to Cancel LinkedIn Premium from Your Desktop
To cancel LinkedIn, you will need to do so from your computer or mobile browser. This is because you cannot cancel a premium subscription from the LinkedIn mobile app. To cancel your paid premium subscription, you’ll have to access the premium cancelation page.
Let’s get started with the cancelation process:
- First, you will want to log into your LinkedIn account.
- From the main navigation bar, click on the Me tab that shows your profile image.
- From the dropdown menu, click on the Access My Premium option to see your premium subscription settings.
- Under Manage Subscription, press the Cancel Subscription button.
- You will then click on the Continue to Cancel button.
- From there, you will be asked why you are canceling. Select the appropriate reason that applies to you.
- You can now click on the Confirm Cancelation button.
- Lastly, you will be informed that you will no longer be billed for premium features. Click Done.
Now you’ve successfully canceled your subscription and you should no longer be charged for premium features. To learn more about the LinkedIn cancelation process, click here. Additionally, LinkedIn’s refund policy can be found here.
If you use an Apple device, go to the next section for instructions. Apple has a specialized process to protect their user’s privacy and therefore have a different cancelation protocol.
How to Cancel LinkedIn on Your iPhone
For those of us that use Apple products, there is a slightly different cancellation process. Follow the steps below to cancel LinkedIn Premium on your Apple device.
- From your iPhone Home Screen, go into your Settings.
2. While in your settings, go into your Apple ID tab.
3. From there, go into your Subscriptions.
4. Click on your LinkedIn account.
5. Press the Cancel Free Trial button to deactivate your LinkedIn subscription.
6. Click the Confirm button to finalize your cancellation.
Related: How to Work from Home for Disney
LinkedIn is a great resource for finding a job. It has easy add-ons and paid premium features to help you access the jobs we want most.
When you’re done using these extra features, it’s nice to know that canceling is a cinch. Now you know how to cancel these extra features once you’ve found the job you were looking for.
Happy job hunting!